Poetry : Glastonburied.





Graduate Rock bands, pink wellies,
Tenner a pint Beer bellies.
Businessman in Vee-Dub,
Lentil Dhal in pop up pub.
Anti Capitalist sentiment among gentry,
All for under three hundred pounds entry.

Punters love the atmosphere,
Bravely tolerate local fear.
Demonstrate love of the Earth,
Writing poetry on strangers turf.
Rhyming couplets can't convey,
Thought processes of us today.

Park and ride, fly and drive,
To keep your Mother Earth alive.
Romantic Plan, sleep under stars,
Last minute decision..hit the bars.
Bring the kids for educational puke and piss.

Come and see free love on show,
If you can afford to go.
You're boring if you don't come to this.

Thanks anyway. I'll give it a miss.


Support Independent Content.

I don't write for money, and I never accept freebies etc. All products and experiences are paid for by me. If you enjoy my blog posts, and you can afford it, please consider buying me a coffee, or exploring the ads (Sorry there are so many. When I graduate, I will disable them). Currently, I am a student and care worker, so pay ranges from nothing to not a lot! A million thanks! 

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/Horrorhiker


Comments

Popular Posts